At MetaLab, we have lots of stories to share about the work we create and ship. We’re looking for an experienced Visual Designer to join our Marketing team to help us share what we do and how we do it. This role also supports business development by applying the MetaLab brand to our communications and sales materials.
Whether it’s creating new collateral such as case studies, social posts, campaign assets, or helping craft stellar sales presentations, you’ll present MetaLab as a leader in the product world. Your visual design skills will help the Marketing team attract new clients and new team members while building a loyal brand following along the way.
- Assist with day-to-day Marketing and Business Development design planning and creation
- Using our existing visual language, you’ll create a variety of materials including web pages, case studies, blog graphics, social media assets, recruiting materials and more
- Craft inventive designs to promote our work across various channels including web, email, social media, and digital advertising
- Own MetaLab’s brand image and documentation to ensure consistency across all channels
- Collaborate with team members across various departments to understand our work and translate it into marketing collateral that tells a strong story on their behalf
- Strong visual and communications design skills; this individual will create our public-facing material
- Experience with content-led design and storytelling; this individual will work closely with our content strategist to tell compelling, cohesive stories
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; this individual will interact with many different stakeholders across the agency
- A strong portfolio that shows their ability to execute on a variety of styles
- Sincere interest in tasteful, conversion-focused web design and marketing campaigns
- An eagerness to learn new things, grow their influence, and make an impact
- Superior organizational skills and an ability to work independently on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Incredible attention to detail and reviews their own work carefully
- An ability to give and receive feedback well and can iterate on designs
- An understanding of product design to help teams showcase their product design work in marketing creative
- Bonus: Experience with motion graphics (Principle, After Effects, etc)
MetaLab is an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment for employees from all walks of life. We hire based on talent and we’re proud of our global perspective.